Saturday, January 16, 2010

Players of Utica

This is the best local show I have ever seen. The music is live and fantastic, the theatre is small and intimate, the talent was phenomenal.

So - if you want to do something fun and crazy - go to the show , they even have a list of approved props you can bring. There were a number of people in the audience who had the toilet paper, confetti, bells, noisemakers, cards, newspapers. And the people who knew the 'questions and statements' to make while the narrator was talking - that was hysterical! I was basically a 'virgin' to the show as the last and only time I saw it was 26 years ago and I don't remember much about it, but I knew what to expect. The people next to me had never seen it and LOVED it too!

Utica has a ton to offer! Remember that and take a look at the Players of Utica site to see what's coming up. And the Stanley Volunteers have a murder mystery coming up too! I'll post more on that as I learn more.

No comments: