Sunday, November 1, 2009

Painting Part II

Well - I'm done - at least the major parts are done and I've cleaned up quite a bit of it. That being said - here are a couple of pictures to wet your whistle and I'll add more when I get it all cleaned up.


The white cabinet is now "Mahogany Library" and the walls are a "Mulberry Blue". The baseboards are the same as the cabinet as is the molding at the ceiling. I did not paint the ceiling, it actually needs some work first and I have to get into the plaster fixing mode.



I had the towels and the shower curtain and worked really hard to match one of the blues in them...Doc at Home Depot was instrumental in that.

It's not perfect - but it is pretty!

6 comments:

Mel- said...

It's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Thanks much Mel - I keep forgetting that you saw it about a year ago! I don't want to paint again any time soon! Picture this - me on a 3 step ladder - in the bath tub to reach to top parts of the wall! Not pretty...prayed that I wouldn't fall on my head!

Mel- said...

Yeah, I've painted a bathroom before. I know exactly what you're talking about :-)

Unknown said...

Yeah - I don't want to do it again...and keep seeing pieces that need work! Ugh! ah well...I'll get it...

Anonymous said...

Nice work, do you hire out? LOL

How's the hiking coming?

Snowshoeing season is coming up it;s a nice alternative.

Unknown said...

LOL - I won't hire out because I would be fired!

No hiking - was too sick and then the painting began. Snow shoes may be the next step (pun intended).

But my bike still gets out a little and Planet Fitness is there as well.