Thursday, February 25, 2010

About 8 inches so far!

My house! I snowblowed my sidewalk and driveway, my neighbors sidewalks and ran out of gas! But it's all good - I just shoveled the rest and then a couple of us had to help a neighbors friend get unstuck - twice It took a woman behind the wheel twice to get that car unstuck - this poor guy seemed to have an uncanny ability to find the deepest spot to stick his front tire and get stuck.

Woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooo! I'm so glad that it's snowing...

4 comments:

Michaela said...

Hey thanks Michelle for your lovely comments on my writing. And also for the advice about putting my photos in a table. I will try that! Are you an IT guru?
x Michaela

Unknown said...

Hi Michaela - ummmm - I do work in IT, I know a little about a lot. I used to dabble in html and php and do website stuff and sometimes I still do but it's been awhile. Hence my blog is boring because I don't even try to mess with it. I hope that the table idea works for you!
Michelle

SkippyMom said...

I loved all the snow we got this winter too! It was A LOT!

I had to comment and say I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!!!!! How cute. I want one too. heehee

And I read your post on the spring - and yep! Now we have all our little critters back on our deck looking for crackers, seeds, nuts and fruit. Our squirrel, our resident blue jay, a cardinal and a few crows. Soon to be spring :) [I still miss the snow tho']

I really like your blog. Hope you have a great day.

Unknown said...

Skippy Mom - thank you so much! I think that you had more snow than we did - this was the biggest snow we had this year and I only got out the snow blower 3 times this whole season. Unlike previous years where I've had it out a dozen times. I can't say I miss it though - I really want to ride my bike outside! Look for more this weekend! I'll be blogging as I'm riding!
Thanks again for reading!
Michelle