Saturday, May 15, 2010

Good Morning

This is the view that I have right now. I'm sitting on my front porch listening to the birds, the early risers driving to work or shopping or somewhere, the front doors open as people get their newspapers and best of all I hear my flag move in the wind. My cup of coffee is next to me, I'm trying to savor it instead of gulp like I tend to do when I am heading to work in the morning. There is a train in the distance, it makes me smile to hear the whistle blowing and hear it chugging along the tracks. It also reminds me of RB as he lives close to the train tracks. His realtor told him that you get used to the train - LOL - he sarcastically tells me that every time it rolls by.
What a beautiful morning...so peaceful and relaxing. I hope that all of you can find a place where you can relax and find peace - I think it's necessary in life.

No comments: