Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Trying to keep up!

I am a tad overwhelmed these days! Lots of stuff going on, but I don't want to forget my blog either. I am working a second job now and I am in a wonderful relationship!

The weather has been topsy turvy here to say the very least! Holy moley - the storm that blew through yesterday afternoon really took a toll on lots of the trees in the area - just driving down the Parkway will show you that. And speaking of the Parkway - actually I believe it's Culver Ave at the corner by MVCC - it has been repaved - and it's so nice to drive on. They have had it closed for almost a week but I've learned all kinds of ways to avoid that. Anyway - it's nice and thank goodness it withstood the storm yesterday - they were working on the storm drains.  Today is going to be gorgeous and then (in typical upstate NY fashion) it's going to get colder and colder and wetter and wetter for the next 5 days.

RB and I are going camping in June! This will be 'real' camping - not my cushy camping with a 19 inch thick mattress! the campground is reached only by boat - and there is no running water! LOL - we'll see what kind of stuff I am made of! And how bad I'll stink after three days! hehehehe! But there will be lots of pictures - but no blogging while camping as I'll be off the grid! Yea!

Haven't done much biking - when I have time the weather is bad and when the weather is good, I am at work.

I'll post more later! And Firefighter/Paramedic - welcome! I've been reading your blog for a long time!

No comments: