Friday, June 4, 2010

Excited!!

My 40 mile ride is coming up this Sunday - for the American Diabetes association. I'm excited and nervous about it. I've only had two big rides this year - actually pretty much two rides period. The first was really good and quite the workout - the second was a 'snot' out! My allergies just about did me in. Sunday looks like it will be rainy and cool - but that is good because it will tamp down the pollen. The route is shown to the left - I had to open up google maps and look at it step by step. I can't believe that is 40 miles!  It isn't too late to donate - I hate asking but it would be nice to have a few more donations - it can be done anonymously if you want - all online and they do use security.  I'll try to get some pictures of before and after - RB is going to be there to cheer me on and maybe even sneak in a little riding. I've got the iMapMyRide app on my iPhone so I'm going to use that too - it'll be interesting what it says versus my computer - versus the ride organizers.  Wish me luck and fast legs!

No comments: