Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Saturday

Good Morning! The sun is shining, the doves are cooing, birds are chirping and the day is going to get hot! My schedule has been such that I've not been able to get out for a ride. I hope that that will change soon, but we'll see. There is a lot going on in the Mohawk Valley - specifically Utica today! The Taste of Utica celebration is happening at Hanna Park today and I believe that Bo Bice from American Idol is singing tonight. That's pretty cool! Also the Deerfield Firemen's field days are happening up at the Deerfield fire house on Trenton Road. Not sure on the hours of those but they are fun things to do with friends and family.

I'm still working the two jobs, I have to admit that it's enjoyable. The outlet I get by helping people find what they want and saving them money in the mean time is awesome. When you smile at people and show that you are paying attention to them they get this whole new look on their faces and their whole demeanor changes. I like making people feel special, even if it's only for a few minutes. Plus it's a break from my other job where people get cranky about their broken computers and somehow it's my fault that it happened. LOL- that is amazing to me that a person can get their machine all balled up, whether it's viruses, deleting files, moving things, installing bad software, whatever - and it's my fault that I can't fix it in 3 minutes. Ah well - usually - not always, when I do get it straightened out then all is good and people are happy again.

Time to get ready for work. :)

No comments: