Friday, October 1, 2010

My newest adventure

I'm crazy...but that's okay...I have lots of wonderful company! LOL!

My full time job is as a systems analyst with a small IT company, my second job is with a national department store and now I'm adding a third job/adventure and that is as a Tastefully Simple Consultant. I've been having parties for about 4 years now. Our consultant is Lisa Petrie and she has just been wonderful to the group of us. And since almost the first time we met she's been asking me to be a consultant - and of course I'm stubborn and kept putting her off - only now I've decided I'm going for it.

In case you are wondering what Tastefully Simple is - here is my site. http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/mmanning2 . The food is awesome - everything is meant to be made with 2 or less ingredients. It's an American company and was started in Alexandria, Minnesota in 1995.
Please message me if you are wondering about it. I will answer any and all questions.

Happy Eating and Drinking....

2 comments:

Michaela said...

Hi Michelle, I will have a look at your TS site. Im guessing the selling part might be like Tupperware? I am wondering why you need to have so many jobs, my girl. (Systems analyst sounds like quite enough...) Are you saving for something special? xxooo

Unknown said...

Hi Michaela - In some ways TS is like Tupperware in that I bring TS samples with me to a home and show them to the Hostess and her friends. But the day before I get there the hostess bakes a TS beer bread, a TS almond pound cake and makes a bunch of different TS dips. So the party is basically eating your way through the catalog. :) I've learned to use most of the dips as spices and put them in various things for extra unexpected flavor. I'm not saving for anything special but have lots of bills now that my mom has moved out. And taxes have gone up a LOT! so have to pay those as well. :(
You are a sweet lady!!!!
xoxoxo