Monday, January 16, 2012

Winter has arrived...

The wonderful late fall and 'warm' temperatures have departed upstate NY. In fact they seem to be a distant memory. Yesterday morning we woke up to -11 and this morning -7, tonight they are calling for an ice storm and the details are sketchy. It all depends on whether you listen to the local news or go to wunderground.com. We'll see what happens.

My cats are feeling cabin fever - they go out for a few minutes at a time and leave muddy wet nasty prints on my front window to get my attention to let them back in. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard.

I'm eager to get on my bicycle...it's been far too long. Waiting to have a free room to put my bicycle on it's platform so I can ride. I see people riding outside on their bikes - I just don't seem to have the fortitude to do so.

Ah well...my mind is wandering - wanted to post pictures - none of them are 'talking' to me right now. I'll look more tomorrow and see what I have.

Have a warm evening!

No comments: