Sunday, May 6, 2012

Good May Morning

RB and I planted our seedlings in the garden yesterday, it's too early most likely but hopefully it will make it, worse comes to worse we'll grow more inside and start over. We planted cherry tomatoes, straight neck yellow squash, radishes, beats, Swiss Chard and peas! Looking forward to the fresh veggies! We've been working on two rooms in RB's house. Gutted to the studs - removed the ceiling - so open to the rafters. Awesome - RB is so smart when it comes to this stuff and he thinks about it very carefully before he goes nuts and just tears stuff out. And he's putting in a bathroom and laundry room on the second floor! It's a woman's dream for laundry! :)

I've already put close to 2500 miles on my Kia - I love that little car! It is fun and comfortable to drive and good on gas! My new job (3 months already!!) is wonderful. I'm learning so much and figuring out the whys and wherefores. It's been crazy busy but so much more fulfilling.

Today is cleaning and washing day....good stuff...Willy Wonka is on TV - have it blasting so I can clean and listen to it. Best movie! I'm talking about the original - not Johnny Depp's oddity.

One of my favorite parts! - Fizzy Lifting Drink...."I'm a bird!","I'm a plane!", "Ya gotta burp, it's the only way!!!"

"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men!" - Willy Wonka

I'm a little distracted this morning - but wanted to check in. The Tour de Cure is in four weeks. I'm signed up for 40 miles - my knee is a little upset with me at this time, but hopefully it will feel better by then. I've only ridden inside so far - need to spend some time on the road soon.


No comments: