Sunday, September 9, 2012

Four Months

How did the summer go by so fast?

We've been busy, RB and I, together and separately. He's been working on home improvements - I've been 'heppin' when I have been able to really help and not hinder. I've been baking and cooking, fruit smoothies and veggies are a staple now. Driving all over it feels like in the new Soul that has almost 10K miles on it already!

We went camping up at Stillwater over July 4th - it was wonderful - weather was perfect, fishing wasn't, water was cool and inviting, sun was hot. RB's friends joined us up at his camp one weekend with the tractor and we cleaned up, sorted out and all in all had a wonderful time getting the outside ship shape. I bought a kayak and have enjoyed that thoroughly! It's up at camp so I just head up there, pull it out of camp and put it in the creek and enjoy the day! RB's even joined me! We went up there again last weekend just to relax - I brought my bike up and rode, went for 3 kayak rides, had an awesome fire and enjoyed some wine and good times.

Work is going very well. Travelled a couple of times for them so far and this year I've been on 4 trips that required flying - and I have two more to go! Woo HOO!

I'm sitting in my living room right now, enjoying the peace and quiet. The sun is shining through the leaves into this room - the leaves are blowing in the wind so there is a dance of light and shadows happening in here. Beautiful and peaceful.

This was the sky last weekend up at camp but it was so peaceful wanted to add it to this blog. 

1 comment:

Raz Darnell said...

Beautiful sky pic! I dunno about you but I'm thankful for the cooler weather. It has been too HOT the past few months. 'Course... I'm not into camping, either, but it sounds like you had a good time :)