Sunday, November 4, 2012

Went up north today with RB and brought my new (stunning, awesome, wonderful) Nikon D3200 camera that RB gave me for my birthday. Below are some of the pictures that I took. I'm still learning, but it's hard to take a bad picture with this camera.

RB pointed this out to me - color in the middle of nothing...

So pretty - and the bokeh worked!

I love the texture in this

Sticky web and sticky sap...love the amber color

Love the texture of the wood. This is the leaning tree.

Heart of the leaning tree

More soft moss....pretty pretty


More sap - loved the amber color

It was cold up there today - we went up to make sure no trees had fallen. I seriously thought about getting the kayak out but it was seriously too cold, there was snow in the air a few times too. 

No comments: