Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Spirit

I was working at the store on Saturday - it was a very busy weekend. I was asked to stay on the floor and greet customers, hand them bags for shopping if needed, help them with anything that they may need, find sizes, colors, offer suggestions, etc. I love it. Making people happy and smiling - gives back to me ten-fold.

About 2 hours into my shift I was standing near the door to the mall - wishing people a Merry Christmas, a man and woman with their two toddlers and a stroller with 2 month old twins walked by I wished them a Merry Christmas and the man stopped and said it was the best Christmas ever! A lady in the mall had stopped them and given them a $100.00 bill. I get goose bumps every time I repeat the story. That's what Christmas is about. Giving and making others feel blessed and loved.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

No comments: