A list of things that I'm thankful for:
- my health has been good
- life is good
- RB is wonderful
- I have two crazy loving orange tabby cats that make life interesting
- my house is in decent shape
- my hot water heater had a slight hiccup but thanks to RB's advice it's now happy again
- my mom is getting through her Chemo and Radiation pretty well
- my friends are so dear and loving
- God is good and he listens!
- Work is busy and I'm learning new stuff all the time
- My other job is rewarding in an entirely different way because I've got closer contact to customers - I do like this part a lot, not as hard mentally as job 1 - but harder physically!
- RB is my friend and so much more
- Thanksgiving was about friends and family, the past memories but the good new memories
- I met RB's cousin finally and really liked her - can't wait to spend time with her again.
- My mom and I talked quite a bit - hard being away from her, but thankful that she is still fighting the good fight.
Life is very full and very fulfilling! Very much a pleasure to be living right now...