Sunday, March 13, 2011

Corned Beef and Cabbage

Good Morning - yesterday was the St. Patrick's Day Parade and festivities here in Utica and many other small towns in upstate - actually probably in many cities and towns in the US. I didn't do a lot yesterday around the house. Did get to have yummy Chicken Quesadillas at Kelly's house. Then I had to work last night at my other job. Lovely.

Today I've been cleaning my house like a whirling dervish! My basement has a river running through it - so the fan, dehumidifier and sump pump are running like there's no end. I'm going to have a heck of a garage sale when spring/summer finally get here. Tired of all of the clutter and stuff I keep moving from place to place.

Now - onto the Corned Beef and Cabbage - my wonderful RB is here and brought all the fixings and his pressure cooker - we are going to have a veritable feast in about an hour! YUMMY!!!!

I have been negligent with blogging - I'll hopefully get back into it. It's been a very long and dreary winter with a wonderful visit from a friend that hails from Australia!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love watching this blog and hope that you do post more often!

Love you!
Bindi