Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy days

Things are really changing right now in my life. I don't talk about private stuff too much and I won't here either. But that being said - I am very happy. RB and I have been seeing each other for almost 4 weeks now - it's a wonderful fit in so many ways.

The Murder Mystery is on! Tomorrow night and Saturday night! Get your tickets! It will be a lot of fun! Great food, beverages and lots of laughs...

I start a second job on Monday - I'm a bit nervous - but with the way things are with taxes going up and everything else - I figured it would be a good thing.

And - a friend of mine just gave me 3 bags of clothes with more coming! woo hoo! I love 'hand-me-downs', what better way to save money! Looking forward to trying them on and having a little fashion show!

The trees are really popping leaves like crazy - it's wonderful to see.

2 comments:

Michaela said...

Ohhhh, that is so cute, michelle. Im happy for you about yr man! Id luv to hear more about him.... Thanks so much for your message of support during my illness. It means a lot to me, it really does. Hugs back at ya! xxoo

Unknown said...

Michaela you are too sweet! I promised RB that I wouldn't do to much info on the web - he's private.

As to your illness - it's a harsh one - not just in the way it affects you, but also in the way it affects peoples perception of you. I see it every time my mom tells someone she suffers from Depression and Anxiety - the first thing that people say is "You can shake it off - just make it go away - think happy thoughts". The wiring in her brain is just broken and sometimes even when her meds have been working for awhile they have to be readjusted to make it through. Know that my prayers are with you!
xoxo
Michelle