Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life

Life is good.
In fact, life is great.

I have started a second job, I'm thankful that I have the opportunity to work a second job and that it was relatively easy to find. I'm going to be pushing myself a little in the sleep department. And this is a warning to RB - my mom says I'm crabby, crabby, crabby if I don't get enough sleep. Of course I have to laugh at this a little because I've been living on less sleep for a month + and no one has complained yet!

I have wonderful friends who watch out for me and care about what I am doing - and when RB and I started dating - Brenda used to have me call her to make sure that I got home safely. Very nice indeed.

The Tour de Cure is coming up on June 6 - I've signed up to ride the 40 miles. Yes - I am looking for donations - pretty please.  I know things are tight - but if I could get 20- $5.00 donations that would put me over the top and help a good cause.

Letchworth State Park in (Castile) Mount Morris, NY is a beautiful and huge park! RB and I went there on Sunday to see his mom and sister, we had lunch at the Glen Iris restaurant. What a treat! Beautiful restaurant, good food, great service, great views and just a pleasure to meet RB's family. :-) We've already decided to go back and hike - well...I have and I'm hoping to get RB to go too.

Life is good! Smile - the sun will be shining this weekend!

No comments: