Sunday, March 25, 2012

To RB

Tomorrow is a milestone...2 years. I'm so very happy to have you in my life. Your heart is so big and you show me in so many ways how much you care. I know that you are in my corner when I'm fighting my demons and it gives me hope and faith. I remember the first time we met like it was just yesterday. I was so nervous, that you wouldn't like me...that I wouldn't like you - via email you were awesome - just so afraid of reality. But reality gave me a really nice love bite instead of what I expected. Wow - you were way more than I expected and it was wonderful. We've had a busy two years - time camping, traveling, exploring, visiting, holidays with your family, alone. I'm looking forward to so many more!
I love you RJB! From the tips of my toes!
And writing this post reminded me of another post I wrote to you about a year and a half ago...http://upstatenystuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/to-rb-story.html - It just made me tear up now - it still holds true and I am so very thankful.

No comments: