Monday, May 4, 2015

Monday

Everything is blooming like crazy - such a nice thing to see. I guess April Showers do truly bring May Flowers.

Mother's Day is coming up. I miss my mom fiercely but I am going to celebrate mom's day with RB and his mom. It will be a wonderful thing.

I love my new Charge Fitbit. So far it's working like a charm! Good to know that the One was great and the Charge is too.

I'm all over the place today, thinking about camping plans coming up in June. Travel to Sacramento coming soon and hopefully a trip to RB's camp soon - where we can relax and kayak and swim (if it's not freezing cold), bike, hike, sit by the fire and drink beer and wine. :)

It's been pointed out to me that I don't know how to chill out. LOL - I read the paragraph above and have to laugh because relax and the whole list of physical things don't necessarily mean the same thing. Very funny.

Ah well. Happy Monday - it wasn't a horrid Monday - I got some things done, found some issues, but all in all we'll make it through. That's the best you can do is to keep on moving.

Enjoy the beautiful, warm spring weather.

No comments: