Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday

I had a marathon work day yesterday - and today is kind of a let down. I'm ready for a nap and need to get my mind back in working order!

Few things coming up.

July 4th weekend - Camping at Sampson State Park! Woo Hoooooooo! I'm aiming to go to Taughannock State Park or Letchworth on Friday the 3rd for some hiking and maybe biking. I did Watkins Glen last year so we'll try something different this year.

The next weekend - 10th and 11th - is the Bell Festival in New York Mills on Main Street across from the Best Pizza Place in the area! Trios Pizza - who can say YUM! I'll be selling my domino jewelry and magnets there as well as some cards and stuff that my friends are contributing. I hope to see you there!

Then on Sunday the 12th of July is Boilermaker Weekend! The biggest 15K road race in America.
If you've never watched it live it's awesome! I'll be somewhere up in the Golf Course area I guess - I'm volunteering with a group that my friend puts together.

And the 17th and 18th of July is a wedding in Chicago. My friend Ash is getting married to Mitul! Woo Hoo! So I'm flying out on the 17th and returning on the 19th. It's going to be a wonderful wedding. I'm so happy for Ash!

The following weekend will probably include me sleeping for 48 hours! I'm tired just thinking about all that is going on!

TRAMONTANE CAFE will have it's first Tramontane Theatre production on
Saturday June 20th @ 9pm featuring 2 one act plays produced by one of our terrific customers Rialda Alibegic ( Contact : 269-1212) and starring a great troupe of regulars and others... the plays are "My Apology" written by Woody Allen & "Popsicle" written by former local writer Julie Lewis.... tickets will be available at the TRAM or from one of the great players , @$8 in advance , and more information to come, this week only @ the TRAM June 7th thru 14th tickets are on special for $5 in advance!!

I know a couple of people involved in the plays - Katie G and Steve K! It looks like it will be a fun night!

No comments: