Thursday, June 18, 2009

Well - it's raining...

I don't mind it so much to tell you the truth. But that's because I am hoping and praying that it won't rain when I go camping. I've had a leaky tent and dealt with all of that - and would prefer not to again.Plus I want to go to Taughannock Falls and/or Letchworth State Park, if anyone has a better idea of what to expect at either or has first hand experience I would love to know about it.

My bike will be with me and I'm going to try and come up with some routes to ride. There is a Waterloo Canal trail as well as a Montezuma canal trail - they run parallel according to my canal trail book.

Anyway - this was about the rain. I'm glad that it's watering the plants - it will help my flowers and all of my mom's gardening efforts. Plus when it rains my allergies take a breather too, of course they are worse when everything starts blooming like mad again - but that's ok.

Enjoy the rain - look at it on the bright side - Utica is getting a bath, so is your car, and the green stuff and flowers are going to be brighter.

No comments: