Sunday, March 22, 2009

15 Minutes

There is a saying in Upstate NY - "if you don't like the weather wait 15 minutes".

It was beautiful yesterday - blue skies and lots of sun. It was still chilly out, but with the sun it was wonderful. Mom and I walked about a mile in the early afternoon and then at 4:30 I decided that I had to have another walk. I have learned that if I have a goal - as in a place to go - I'll walk a lot further. So - I decided to go to Joann's and buy some satin cording for my dominoes. (That is another story!) Well that walk was a 4.5 mile one and it was wonderful. The air was crisp, the sky shockingly blue and the birds were chirping up a storm.

And then...I woke up this morning to snow. Yep - SNOW! but thank goodness it's just a dusting and it's supposed to get warmer throughout this week. I hope so... Oh wait - I just have to wait 15 Minutes!

C'mon Spring! You can do it!

No comments: