Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Cleaning

My mom has been spring cleaning my house for the last week. She's not up to full strength yet, but every day she gets another cupboard or drawer completely cleaned out. I love it! I have a hard time cleaning after working all day long and at night sometimes I am so stressed out that I can't imagine cleaning (thoroughly) I don't mind vacuuming and dusting but the full on cleaning out stuff - not on my list of things to do.....

So..onto the spring cleaning that I do like to do - Playing in the mud! I'm going to take before and after pictures of my poor yard - you'll have to see if I got enough work done. There are pricker bushes that I am so incredibly tired of getting stuck by - so I'm going to tear those buggers out. I'll be a sweaty, muddy woman, but it will be way worth it....

So - look tomorrow for pictures of yard...

4 comments:

sarah said...

hey.
just wanted to extend a shout out.
wanted you to know that i check your blog. so you don't think it's all in vain.

keep a'postin'

Unknown said...

Sarah - you rock! Thanks much. I check on you, Derek and Sir Isaac all of the time - love the cakes and the robots!

Mel- said...

Tell your Mom to come out to my house - my kitchen cupboards could use a serious overhaul!

Mel-

Unknown said...

I can't find anything!!!! And she is throwing things out that I like! :)