Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wishful thinking....


Spring...



...it feels like it's coming....



...these pictures are just a lot of wishful thinking...


I was looking through my pictures and thinking about camping. All of these pictures were taken near Seneca Lake over the last few years. I've made camping reservations already for July 4th weekend. Can't wait! I'm going to head to Taughannock Falls on my first day - to scope out the camping sites for later in the summer or next year - and to hike the trails there.

2 comments:

Mel- said...

I would have sworn those tulips were from Hershey, PA. They made me want to go back! And it's nice to see Georgie out playing (even if it is wishful thinking). Spring is coming - woo hoo!

You can go take a bike ride!

Unknown said...

LOL - I was wrong! The tulips were from Hershey PA! And Georgie is peeping through!