Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dominoes = Insanity

About 5 weeks ago I was taught how to decorate a domino. Sounds innocuous, innocent, fun...Yep it was except that I fell in love with it. I bought a ton of stuff right after learning and a box of dominoes - the double 9's from Walmart. There are 55+/- dominoes in a box of double 9's and I decorated 28 that night and my friends decorated the rest.

I think it only took me a few days to buy a Double 12 box - 91 dominoes - they are all decorated but 11.

You're probably wondering what on earth one would do with a decorated domino...Let me show you some of my finished dominoes...

Pins


Pendants


Keychains


I love making these - and I have wonderful friends who help me and give me ideas. If you are interested in any of them, please let me know - you can send a comment my way. Or you can email me at mishi_math AT yahoo DOT com. We've also made keychains for the Autism walk and have them on sale at Dr. Pinto's office in Utica - Genesee Street. If you are interested in those please let me know. And...my sister-in-law does the 24 Hour Relay for Life every year and we are going to make keychains, pendants and pins to sell and raise money.

Anyway - it is insanity - I just bought a Double 15 set - Woo Hooo - more ideas every minute!

No comments: