Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Adventure awaits

It was just January when I headed towards Cooperstown - well I'm doing it again on Friday and not alone! I'm going to introduce all the back roads I know and some I don't to RB. The weather is supposed to be wonderful - a huge change from how cold it was back in January.

We've talked about going to the Cooperstown Diner, the Ommegang Brewery, maybe even the Farmers Museum, and of course we have to walk down Main Street, look in the store windows, check out the lake (sans ice), maybe check out Glimmerglass Opera, or Glimmerglass State Park...There is so much there - and I did not even mention Baseball - and the Baseball Hall of Fame.

This is just to remind you that there is a lot in Upstate NY - A L O T! I didn't even have to look up "what to do in Cooperstown?" Oh wait - that's because I'm a nut! :)

There will be pictures to follow our adventures....

2 comments:

Michaela said...

HI Michelle, have a great time! Thanx hon 4 yr birthday message xxoo Im not sure what RB means? You sound very excited. Have a ball, wish I was there too! See ya!!!

Unknown said...

RB is a friend who is going with me and I've not asked him if I can use his name so I've used his initials! March sounds awesome - like our September/October - This weekend, actually starting today is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL. Sunny, clear and in the 70's - just perfect. The buds are going to start for sure!
I hope that your birthday was wonderful! xo Michelle