Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thank You Veterans!

I want to use this space to say Thank You! From the bottom of my heart for all of the sacrifices that you have made and all that our men and women are still making for this wonderful country of America! I pray that all veterans and soldiers are treated with respect and graciousness and are never overlooked.

My mom's side of the family has an interesting story about service in the Armed Services. My grandfather, and 7 of his brothers all served during WWII. I have a picture that was made of them that I will try and find and post. It's a great statement about patriotism and belief in what made America.

Without our Veterans and Soldiers we would not be able to say and do all the things that we do! Those of you who oppose war very vocally have our Soldiers to thank for the right and freedom to say what you will.

Thank you ALL! for protecting, serving and loving America!

No comments: