Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

I have many things to be thankful for and sometimes in the day to day scariness of my mom's illness I forget, so I'm going to try and remember all of the things that I am thankful for.

I'm thankful for...
my mom
my brothers (Dan and Doug) and their wives (Melissa and Melissa) and my nephews and niece (Noah, Chad, Zach, Dakota, and Kaylie)
my job and my boss and co-workers (they deal with a lot of my drama when I have to leave work to meet the ambulance)
my church and family there. Pastor Andy, Bonnie and so many others are always praying for my mom.
my friends, Mel, Kelly, Brenda, Shelly, Tina, and so many others - I love you all!
God - for answering prayers
for living in America
for my health
for the wonderful people I've met through work, through mom's illness...
for my Toastmasters family
I'm thankful that I've been able to get an education, that I do have a good job and I can help people through it. I pray that everyone can find something to be thankful for...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Michelle

No comments: