Sunday, July 20, 2008

If you don't like the weather, just wait a little while.

I have heard this forever about the weather in upstate - it is true, sometimes. Today we had sun, then rain, then sun, then wind and clouds, then sun, then a spectacular thunder and lighting show that lasted a good hour. Every time I thought that it had gone, I was sitting on my front porch and enjoying it, it would circle back around. That is one thing about living in this valley - the storms sometimes seem to bounce off the hills and come back around a few times. So today was one of those days that you just had to wait 15-30 minutes and the weather would change. It is pretty nice tonight - I opened up all of the windows and am enjoying the fresh air! It's sweet! The AC is nice to kill the humidity, but fresh air is the best.

No comments: